The board is pleased to invite you to attend the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of LES Benelux on the 17th of September 2020, from 11:30 am to 12:30 am CET. The AGM will take place as a virtual meeting only in view of the uncertainty around COVID-19, and we very much would like to ensure the safety and health of our members.
The program will be
- 11.30 Welcome by the Achim Krebs, President LES Benelux
- 11.35 AGM
- 12.15 Webinar with presentations:
- Alain Strowel, partner Pierstone, Prof. UCLouvain, Recent EU tech developments (platform regulation and data strategy);
- Claudia Zeri, BarentsKrans, Recent changes i.e. Patent lawsuit;
- Lee Curtis, HGF Ltd., Recent changes UK trademark regime.
- 13.00 Closure by the president and end of meeting
This virtual meeting is free of charge for members and non-members. Please register for this online meeting by sending a short reply to the firstname.lastname@example.org preferably before 16 September 2020 – 10 am. You will receive the details to join in due time.
For more information on the program click here.