BREXIT: REGISTERED TRADE MARK AND DESIGN PROTECTION IN THE UK AND EU
Thursday 22 April 2021
from 4.30 till 6.20 (European time)
Session II: Brexit: Registered Trade Mark and Design Protection in the UK and EU – How have things changed?”
This online session is the second of a series of three, looking at the impact of the final Brexit Treaty, the “Trade and Cooperation Agreement between The European Union and the United Kingdom” from an Intellectual Property, Information Technology and Data perspective.
This session will include:
- How cloned comparable rights operate
- An update on the practical implementation of the changes
- What action should be taken and deadlines
- Common misunderstandings
- James Love, Head of Intellectual Property UK, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Ann Henry, Partner, Pinsent Masons (Ireland)
Please register for this online meeting by sending a short reply to the firstname.lastname@example.org or by the registration form below before 21 April 2021 – 10 am.
- The meeting is free of charge for LES members and non-members
- After registration you will receive a confirmation. You will receive the details to join in due time.
- A certificate of participation will be sent within three weeks after the meeting has taken place.