LES Pan-European Conference 2023
The Israeli Chapter of LES (Licensing Executives Society) is pleased to invite you to participate in the 2023 Pan-European Conference of LESI, which will be held on 10-11 October 2023 in Jerusalem, Israel.
LES Israel operates under the umbrella organization LES International (www.lesi.org ) which is an international organization whose objective is “Advancing the Business of Intellectual Property Globally” with 33 chapters around the world.
The 2023 Pan-European Conference will include exciting professional panels and roundtables on some of the hottest topics in the IP industry relating to intellectual property protection for innovation and monetization of IP rights. The Conference will benefit from its location in the capital city of the Start-up Nation and will provide a glimpse how a small country such as Israel became a global leader of innovation.
Keynote speakers are two of Israel’s top academic reserachers who had also brought their academic based technoloby to the market:
- Prof. Michal Schwartz from the Weizmann Institue of Science, the 2023 winner of Israel Prize in Life Sciences who will speak about the road from curiosity-driven research to the development of a Theraphy to Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Prof. Ehud Gazit from Tel Aviv University who also served as the universtity VP of R&D and COB of RAMOT – the universtit’s applied research and licensing arm will share his multi-hat personal experience re going from Academic innovation into Products
Who should participate?
- IP owners whether individuals, start-ups, SMEs or large corporations.
- IP practitioners.
- Business development people, licensing experts and valuation experts.
- Government officials involved in support of technology development and/or IP legal issues.
For further information and registration see https://les-israel2023.org/