The business of intellectual property is changing and you’re facing new challenges every day. As a member of LES, you’ll grow your network, hone your skills and knowledge, and advance your career.
Membership of LES Benelux is open to any person who is a resident of the Benelux and has a genuine professional interest in intellectual property rights. Membership is also open to residents of other countries in appropriate cases, for example in the case where there is no local society.
If you or your company are investigating or involved in licensing and transfer of technology and know-how or the franchising and distribution of goods and services either nationally or internationally, review the benefits of membership:
- Join the international network of LES
- Topic meetings organised by LES Benelux
- Topic meetings organised by other LES Societies
- Annual European Conference
- Annual International Conference
- International journal “les Nouvelles“
- Informal connecting with members in the Benelux by Network app
- International Membership Directory available online
- Publication of articles, reports, statistics and general information
- Promoting high standards and ethics
- Communicating the benefits of licensing to international business communities and Government Departments
- Creating a favourable business environment
- Assisting in the formulation of regulations and procedures that effect licensing
The current membership fee is €150 plus an entrance fee of €45.
Membership is from 1 January till 31 December. Applications received after 1 October are applicable from 1 October till 31 December the following year.
To become a member of LES, it is necessary to join one of the member societies, the society of your country or residence. Membership is personal and non-transferable. This means that you are responsible for your membership and have to communicate with the secretariat on changes in your or your company’s address details.
To resign you have to inform the secretariat by e-mail or letter before the end of the year (31 December) about your resignation. A member should also agree to conform to the By-laws and the Code of conduct of LES Benelux.